Giles has been a senior Flame artist and VFX supervisor for 11 years, the last 8 of these were at the The Mill and during this time he has worked on numerous high profile commercials such as:
- Activision ‘Wolverine’ with Rupert Sanders;
- Lexus ‘Hello Someday’ directed by Pleix;
- PS3 ‘Murals’ directed by Filip Engstrom; and the 2011 campaign for Old Spice entitled ‘Jungle’ directed by Tim Godsell.
- Danny Kleinman on VW "Moonlighting" & "Dreamteam"
- Guy Ritchie on Nike ‘The Next Level’ (Cannes Gold Lion winner)
- Fredrik Bond on Axe ‘Billions’ (produced by MJZ)
- Walter Stern who worked with Giles on Johnnie Walker ‘Crossroads’
Giles also worked with Lynn Fox as Lead Flame Artist on:
- Guinness ‘Best Mates’,
- Dutch Bank ‘Butterfly’;
- The BTAA award winner for Audi entitled ‘Lines’.
James studied design at Kingston University before training in CG at Escape studios. Upon completion of his course James joined the Mill in 2007 and quickly became a senior operator leading multiple award winning commercials such as:
- Drench “Brains”;
- Hovis “Go On Lad”;
- Virgin “Backlot”;
- Cadburys “Cocoa Beams”;
All with Ringan Ledwidge who was the UK's Number 1 director in 2009 and 2010.
- Audi “Lines”; with Lynn Fox,
- Ford “Focus” with Raf Wathion
- Sky HD;
- Weetabix “Steeplechase”
- Lynx / Axe “Fallen Angels”
James quickly built a large and loyal client base while establishing himself as one of the most admired and influential figures in the 3D world, In 2009 he became joint deputy head of 3D, the largest growth department at the Mill London, where he helped build and inspire their quickly growing department while also working on projects such as Lynx/Axe “Fallen Angels”.
DANIEL STANHOPE MARUM
Dan began his career in 2002 at Animal Logic in Sydney and quickly become a Lead technical director developing new techniques for films such as:
- Happy Feet
- World Trade Center
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Also while at Animal Logic Dan also worked on many commericals such as the Cannes Gold Lion award winning spot for Carlton Draught “Big Ad”
After leaving Animal Logic Dan spent time at Framestore, Mill London and the Mill LA before becoming senior R&D engineer for Mill NY. During this time Dan also worked on projects such as:
- Happy Cadillac with Peter Thwaites
- PS3 “Mural” with Filip Engstrom
- Wrigleys “5 Gum” with Dante Ariola